So Today is one of those days that were 'well propa' (love that) in it's own way. I got to spend the day with Tay, and it was pretty awesome.
So I met up with him and his friend at the mall, Tay was lookin soo fit. I won't lie. So we all decided to go eat, and of all the places, his friend picks Hooters.. He said that he wants to see tits. Now, I guess i missed the cool thing about hooters, but to me, What the hell? You would think that in a place that has crappy expensive food they would at least make the waitress live up to the name on the sign, but no. I really could care less if there were tits there or not, but can we at least get some decent food.. All around, hooters sucks. I don't care what you say. Personally I find a pet rock more entertaining than the Hooters girls that try to sit with you at the table when you order.
Just say NO to hooters, unless u like that sorta thing. lol.
N e way, after we ate, his friend left and Tay and i took off and headed to Wally World to print out a design of his name made out of a NY Yankees type font. I hand made everything. It took me forever, but it looks so bad ass.
We spent the rest of the afternoon and evening gathering suppies to matte and frame the thing we printed, and then talked and played ping pong. He is still dealing with loosing his girlfriend, but i finally talked to him about taking down that shrine he has of her on his wall. It's kinda like a 5' by 5' patch of wall that has her pics and his & her pics all over it. I basically told him that it's time for letting go. But when he is ready. I said basically that he needed to take them all off the wall and put them in a box. So there still there for whenever he want's to remember the memories, they are there.
That girl tho, the one that broke up with him after all this time, Is a fucking nut job for letting him go. I don't get it. I would KILL to be with Tay. I know it would never happen, but like, he is beautiful in so many ways, inside and out, and is an amazing baseball player, and so much more, and she is just throwing it all away. Treats him bad and just does not give a shit. I really don't get people sometimes. But i guess the reality of it is that you cannot make someone love you if they just don't any more.. or never did in the first place.
Overall, today was a good day and im so glad I went and spent time with him, cause I know that if him and his ex do get back together....again... we wont have this time to spend. Also, sooner than later, ill be headed back to Vegas, and then I wont see him but maybe once a year.
The funny thing is that all he has to do is give the word, and i'd stay.

-----------------------------------------------
So I met up with him and his friend at the mall, Tay was lookin soo fit. I won't lie. So we all decided to go eat, and of all the places, his friend picks Hooters.. He said that he wants to see tits. Now, I guess i missed the cool thing about hooters, but to me, What the hell? You would think that in a place that has crappy expensive food they would at least make the waitress live up to the name on the sign, but no. I really could care less if there were tits there or not, but can we at least get some decent food.. All around, hooters sucks. I don't care what you say. Personally I find a pet rock more entertaining than the Hooters girls that try to sit with you at the table when you order.
Just say NO to hooters, unless u like that sorta thing. lol.
N e way, after we ate, his friend left and Tay and i took off and headed to Wally World to print out a design of his name made out of a NY Yankees type font. I hand made everything. It took me forever, but it looks so bad ass.
We spent the rest of the afternoon and evening gathering suppies to matte and frame the thing we printed, and then talked and played ping pong. He is still dealing with loosing his girlfriend, but i finally talked to him about taking down that shrine he has of her on his wall. It's kinda like a 5' by 5' patch of wall that has her pics and his & her pics all over it. I basically told him that it's time for letting go. But when he is ready. I said basically that he needed to take them all off the wall and put them in a box. So there still there for whenever he want's to remember the memories, they are there.
That girl tho, the one that broke up with him after all this time, Is a fucking nut job for letting him go. I don't get it. I would KILL to be with Tay. I know it would never happen, but like, he is beautiful in so many ways, inside and out, and is an amazing baseball player, and so much more, and she is just throwing it all away. Treats him bad and just does not give a shit. I really don't get people sometimes. But i guess the reality of it is that you cannot make someone love you if they just don't any more.. or never did in the first place.
Overall, today was a good day and im so glad I went and spent time with him, cause I know that if him and his ex do get back together....again... we wont have this time to spend. Also, sooner than later, ill be headed back to Vegas, and then I wont see him but maybe once a year.
The funny thing is that all he has to do is give the word, and i'd stay.


-----------------------------------------------


8 comments:
You know, I love XKCD too. I should read that webcomic more often though . . .
Tay sounds like an awesome guy. Too bad about the breaking up :(.
Boobs = BORING. :p
having all these cool straight male friends, torture innit mate? don't know how you do it. i reckon all gay guys has or will at some point fancy a straight bloke. a curse. as for hooters, i agree. i ain't bovvered.
"The funny thing is that all he has to do is give the word and I'd stay."
AWW. That's incredibly cute, and I LOVE it when people talk like that. Haha I'm totally the same way, I'd do anything for my best friend, but he's gay so I guess it's a little different haha.
Oh, and by the way, Hooters does suck. Any establishment that uses sex appeal to degrade and objectify women in order to attract a straight male demographic should not be allowed to operate.
tay sounds like a great guy. breaking up is hard for him, i bet...
hate boobs:P
btw is it your drawing in the end? cause i took a look at your comicstrip you recently sent me and i loved it!
i wanna go to hooters, i think i want to go more than my mates, ahaha, going to go when i get my driving license, maybe xmas at hooters, ahhh that will be good. well bye , bye
Lol, maybe I am weird but I tend to look at a girl's breasts when I am talking with one. I don't find boobs boring. I just find girls in general boring.
Wow, you must be pretty artistic. You made all of his name in Yankee font? Or am I misunderstanding what you wrote?
Post a Comment