Aside from not having seen the sun here in 7 days, and it raining, flooding areas, and just the general feeling of "Blah", When Taylor and Zac invited me to tailgate and to to the football game, it was on like Donkey Kong.
All I can say is that I am so glad that I went. From the get go, it was all that I had hoped for, and nothing that I was afraid it was going to be. I had not seen zac in like a year and a half, and defiantly not since i had came out on Myspace. But we always talked through texting on our phones, and an occasional phone call. SO that was awesome.
I tried to look as good as possible and this was the best that I came up with.

We grilled hot dogs with everyone, and finally even met some friends of theirs that I had only known about from their myspaces. The game was awesome. I ran into so many people that I had not seen in like over a year. I did not realize how much i missed everyone. Greeted with big hugs and handshakes, it for some reason, just felt right. For the first time, in a long time, I was smiling and just enjoying life. Yea, our team lost, but it's all good. We had many laughs along the way.
But that was not it yet, we all went over to Taylor's after and hung out there. WHen we got to the house, Taylor had to crawl through his window cause he forget his key. I guess since he does not have a car now there is no reason to remember carry keys. lol. I wish that I could do something for him to get him a car, but like that is something that unless you are rich, or know someone that is, yer shit out of luck! But he has lots of ppl to take him all over the place. N E WAY, when we were down in his room, he gave me a bracelet that he had made me. It's awesome cause it's made out of like, fishing stuff. lol.. not like lures with feathers, but like the little metal parts that you hook, hooks too. It was awesome. I was like speechless when he was putting it on me. THEEENN we were talking and I am buying his blackberry from him cause he got a new iPhone from his dad. Like, this is the BB8310 Curve. Red. SO nice. It's funny cause it smells like him. Well, it smells like the cologne that we wear, abercrombie fierce. SO i have it now, and well, it smells good. lol. Im kinda stupid I know, I know.
Now don't get me wrong, I really don't believe that Taylor is gay by any means, He is a stud for sure. He is, Like I said before, just someone that I really do love and care for so much, so just being able so close with him is so special for me. The face of the matter is that u never know when things will change and that opportunity will not be there. I think it really was not there before because he always his his girlfriend, but now I think he has more free time.
AFTER I left Taylor's I was on my way home, cause I had to work in the morning and I didn't want to be all tired, Brandon text me, and he is someone else that is the friggen shizz. He rocks big time, and will be a model soon, and a KILLER soccer player. Him, Michael and his Girlfriend all met up at McDonalds and Damn, he looked amazing driving that red truck of his. *moment of silence please* lol, ok, well we ordered food and sat in my car cause it has the most room and just talked and caught up on old times. It was awesome.
SO FOR THE LESSON OF THE DAY FOR MYSELF AND OTHERS.
Don't let circumstances control your life. Don't let the little voice in your head lie to you about what might be the outcome, or what may not go right, and for SHURE AS HELL don't think about crap u cannot control that really does not have anything to do with today, or the situation at hand.
Cause if u do, u might miss out on something that can change your life. I know I would have. Sure it was not Life altering, but it was nothing short of amazing.
Till next time!
Jase :)
------------------------------------------


3 comments:
AWW he made you a bracelet??! BIG RED FLAG! does he know you're gay?
i know i saw this in your first post, but you're really cute :)
good advice btw. you seem really mature for your age.
This was a very good post. I am not sure how old you are but you seem more mature than I am. I probably could learn a thing or two from you.
That was nice that he made you a bracelet. It is great to have a good friend like that.
you're very introspective... funny that when we were children, there was never any self-doubt about trying things, making new friends, etc. something about growing up that kicks that out of you. i'd give anything to feel like that again.
...and you look like that actor edward burns. i had a big crush on him when i was 12. lol! great post, and i'll be keeping up. i'm adding u to my blog list. cheers. nice pic btw. ; )
Post a Comment