Saturday, September 13, 2008

Living in the Moment.

I'm not sure why but for some reason, I have the hardest time just being able to Live in the Moment. Tonight, I'm supposed to go to a game with Taylor, (see last post) and Zac. I really want to go, but it seems to me that i find more reasons not to go then I do find reasons to go?!? Like crap that has nothing to do with anything going on today, or some stupid reason like, "Maybe ill feel out of place". I feel that cause like, our groups of friends are not really the same, but does that really ever matter? I mean, meeting more people and broadening horizons is what life should be about i suppose. hmmmmmm.

Even with everthing that I said about Taylor in my last post, I still have a hard time feeling like I really belong with that group. But if not that group, What group DO i belong in?! Maybe that is the problem, we all spend to much time figuring out what clicks were supposed to be in and crap like that, that we pass up opportunities to really be friends with some pretty cool people just cause they might be different from us, or we are scared they will not like who we are as a person.

Damn, the shit I think about. Well I think that Ima go to the Game anyway, cause if for some reason things just dont feel right, I can always Jet, but by not going at all, I can only assume I may be missing something pretty awesome just the same.

Ill let ya'll know how it goes. all 2 of you who read this. lol.




--------------------------------------------

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i bet there's more people who read this. me, me, me, me, me, me, me! lol

Steevo said...

it takes a while to develop readers. Just be real and share real stuff [or not... lol] and people will start to follow your blog. Recently I have had emails from guys who said they have been reading my blog and finally decided to comment or email me. So be patient and keep posting.
.
.
.

Gio said...

You're wrong: you have at least three readers, count me in!

Aek said...

I never really had the issue of figuring out which "clique" I belonged in. I actually have several small groups of non-overlapping friends. It's nice to be able to move between groups of friends sometimes.

Living in the moment can be tough. But hey, screw it all and just go out and do it! :D