All i gotta say is that being in love sucks ass. Especially when the person u r in love with does not love u the same way. Annnnnd even if I did everything perfect to make him feel like he was the only one that meant everything to me and i wouldn't want anyone else in my whole entire life. That does not matter. I swear ima spend the rest of my life alone.
Inside me I just wanna blow up, but the outside remains calm, cool and collected.
This is what I want to say, but will never will.
'For three years I have had this undying love for you. Your Blue eyes make me weak at the knees. Your smile, its amazing. I know you are not "that way", but if i had one wish, i don't think I would wish for all the money in the world, or anything like that, I would wish that i could spend the rest of my life with u.. but that would not b fair to u. Being a part of your life means the world to me, i just wish that I could b more in your life than just one of the guys. It's just so frustrating.
I think i am remembering why i left this town in the first place. Although im enjoying my time with you, im sure that it wont b long before im ready to leave here. damn.'

Inside me I just wanna blow up, but the outside remains calm, cool and collected.
This is what I want to say, but will never will.
'For three years I have had this undying love for you. Your Blue eyes make me weak at the knees. Your smile, its amazing. I know you are not "that way", but if i had one wish, i don't think I would wish for all the money in the world, or anything like that, I would wish that i could spend the rest of my life with u.. but that would not b fair to u. Being a part of your life means the world to me, i just wish that I could b more in your life than just one of the guys. It's just so frustrating.
I think i am remembering why i left this town in the first place. Although im enjoying my time with you, im sure that it wont b long before im ready to leave here. damn.'



9 comments:
I'd probably never have the guts to tell someone that I am with love with him. Just pray that he is smart and is able to pick up all the small little things that I've done for him.
*Hugs*
=)
I understand how you feel. The last time I actually told someone, well, let's say nothing came of it.
But let's not despair. There's still time to spend the majority of our lives not alone. A bit of perseverance, and a whole lot of patience, can last quite a while.
That's too cute.
Is the guy you're loving straight?
Anyways, I totally know how you feel, I went through that for several months/a year or two. I'm not too sure if it's completely died out yet.
And I guess it's a little different for me because I know I'm pretty much spending the rest of my life alone because no one wants to be with me. Just kidding. I would just not want to be with me. It's a weird self-analytical thing. Okay, yeah whatever.
Anyways, don't let your love for this one guy cause you to stop all your normal functions (I realize that's a really awkward way to say it, but I'm an awkward person, dammit!) In any way, don't be sad--you can be sad about you not being able to be with him, but don't be sad because you're "just friends" with him.
The agony of being totally in love... and in love with a straight guy to boot. I sympathise. To all of us who have been there, we need a group hug. Hugs all around. Cheerz mate.
ahhh, chin up, if we both end up alone, i give you call, ahaha, life a bitch, but the bitch can be tamned. living life is mor fun, than mopping, and you still got a friend, we cant always have what we want, more love and peace, the jc
Yeah. Unrequited love is one of the worst feelings.
I'm 65, been celibate all my life, known I'm homosexual since I was 16, and I totally understand what you mean about wanting just to be with him, to be more in his life than one of the guys. I don't regret not having sex, but I do regret not having a really close friend.
The matters of love are such a complicated thing. It seems like everybody you are interested in, is not interested in you. Meanwhile, You are not interested in the people who are interested in you.
Just because you love him doesn't mean there can't be somebody else. We have so much capacity to love that it can't be used on one person. If you spend all your time on him, you just might overlook a very special person.
On a simply hypothetical note. Do you ever wonder if some girl is madly in love with you even though she knows you aren't like that?
Dude, I had that problem my junior year....liking someone that u know won't like u back in the same way. I mean, being friends is great, and its always good to know ur his friend, but its so FRUSTRATING knowing that what u hope for/want just can't be.
I hate the feeling. like jc said, lifes a bitch sometimes.
Anything I can do to help? haha i doubt u will even read this, and I dont really see how I could help, but I really wish i could. I think this post hit home for me more than any other one u have written because i have been there, and it just sucks. (i admit, im still there....)
Anyways, talk to u soon man. I'm definately a loyal reader ;)
-Landyn :)
ps-I got so sick of just reading and commenting like mega stories that people probably get sick of, so i finally made a blog haha. hopefully some interesting stuff happens.
Maybe you don't need to say that to him. People aren't entirely dumb...chances are maybe this guy knows already.
From someone who has felt the same exact way, *hugs*
Post a Comment