Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Yesterday

Yesterday was such an awesome day. Now lately, there has not been much awesomeness going on in my life, basically cause for the last year there has been so many changes in my life, that I almost cannot take the bull crap anymore. There have been days where enough was enough.

I went shopping which was not like, the best part of the day, but awesome none the less. I went to pacsun and bought a volcom shirt.



Badass shirt. But is kinda sucked, cause it made me home sick going into that store. lol. Im such a retard.

However, even at that yesterday was awesome. It was sunny for the first time in forever. I have not been back home now in almost 6 months, and I have been really homesick. But being back in my old stomping grounds i finally decided to go see someone that I love and care for more than anyone else.

He is one of those guys where if I was to ever have that one wish of the person i would want to spend the rest of my life with, it would be him. Or if I could choose to be someone else, it would be him.

He is one of the most beautiful people I have ever known, inside and out.

Although we didn't really do much, just sit and talked about life and shit for like 2 hours. something that we have never done before. He has been through a lot in the last 6 months. Crashed his car 2 times, lost his grandpa, and lost the love of his life. I feel for him so much.

I don't think that he really has ever had anyone that he can go to, to just talk to about shit. So talking to him was like life changing for me. We really connected in a way we never have before.

He deserves so much more from life. But with what he has, he is doing good.

I think that a lot of people deserve more from life. More than what they get. But I think the key to just enjoying life is to just do the best with what you have. I think that is what he does, and i admire him for that. 17 is a tough age, for sure.

I LOVE that boy. Sometimes, Life is not fair.




------------------------------------------------

1 comment:

D. said...

the word "retard" used like that, even to degrade yourself, can be offensive. just a thought...

peace.