Saturday, October 25, 2008

I Get One More Chance

So wish me luck.

Tomorrow night we have planned a whole night with our friends. It usually ends up being really fun no matter what happens cause we are all together. But, the difference is that Tay will be there. He usually isnt. But not only is he coming, were gonna stay together. finally.

I hope it's fun. Im not expecting for it to be too nuts, but i am srsly just thinkin about asking him where he draws the line with me. It's almost killing me not knowing. ya know? so i think maybe i shud jus say, "can i talk to u about some things without weirding out our friendship?" nd he he's like "sure", ill make sure that he knows it kinda strange questions nd as if hes sure about that..

That's if i have the balls to really go thru with it. If not, it's all good too.

13 comments:

Mirrorboy said...

gooooooooooood luuuuuuuuuuuuuck!

I'm sure things'll work out fine. :)

===>mirrorboy<===

Anonymous said...

go for it! you need to sort this out. otherwise i see insanity and a bad case of blue balls in your future. maybe you should have tay wear his sunglasses so you don't go all melty looking into his blue eyes at the last second. :)

Doug said...

all the best with that! You deserve to know and I hope you get the answers you want!

AJCon89 said...

best of luck!

just make sure you dont over weird him out and make him think you are going to say something like you are serial killer :-P
Remember, to most people being gay isnt THAT strange :)

JRC said...

go for it, and it will be a nuts nights, you gotta get this off your shoulder

Aek said...

Good luck! (inserts more words of encouragement here) That's a good thing for you to know, so it's worth it I think.

Steevo said...

Yes. Drawing a line is a good metaphor. You two have expressed a lot of love verbally and he gives killer hugs most of the time. Just tell him that since he knows you are gay and he does all that and a lot of sensual touching, you have to know if that is just him, or is it him wanting more but afraid to just say so or do so. Ask if something is holding him back. Assure him you will let him set the pace... that step one may be just some heavy petting. He needs to know that he will be safe and can say "that's enuf for now!" If he just wants to "test the water" you will be his lifeguard and that no matter what, your friendship is most important.

Maybe write it down and read it to him so you are sure to say it correctly. You could explain that you wrote it down because you are really nervous and want to not mess it up.

And if it makes you wanna cry, let the faucets run.

I think you are doing the right thing for BOTH of you. Tay seems to be conflicted too. He may think that you do or would not find him sexually attractive in bed, no matter what you have told him. He may doubt his ability to be a good lover physically. He may need to hear that you not only LOVE him, but want to _make_ love to him.

Hope some of that helps. Just MHO.

Joshua said...

:)

I don't think it's going to be much of a problem because I'm pretty sure he knows you like him and I think he's kind of reciprocating in his straight way haha.

Goood luck!! :D

Joshua said...

Hi I just thought it was absolutely crucial for me to come to your blog and tell you that I went to the Spectrum today, but I only went for Red Robin with my sister hahah :D And then I went to Costco to get gas. We were going to go to H&M to do some shopping, but we got lazy and post-feeding sleepiness fell upon us (me).

:D

v1b2n3m4 said...

just go for ittttt!!!!!!!!!!!

w00t!!

ill be wishin ya luck buddy!
-Landyn <3

D. said...

ditto what steevo said :)

good luck jason!!

btw, wth happened to your previous posts??! they disappeared, or is it just my computer...

Joshua said...

Wait, what the...did you delete all your posts or is my Blogger messed up??

If you did, why??

Steevo said...

still wonder whatever happened to the 4 posts blogger.

pity to leave us hanging...

w/e