Trust me.. You would not be able to say no either.Yup. I went there.. I did it.. Now I don't think i feel right about it.
Ya know, Im not dating anyone right now. So i didn't cheat. But I AM in love, so why does it feel like I was cheating. I don't know if i feel like I was just cheating on myself, or on the one im in love with. Maybe i just feel dirty.
Let me explain further..
So late at night i get a call at about 12am, Midnight on the dot. It's my old friend. Someone that before, I fancied over, and well, we had our fun back in the day. Jacob is fit. in many ways. He is a life long soccer player, and a killer bod to boot. If he is Gay, he is in the closet to everyone but me.
It started with texting. He asked if I wanted to come see him cause he wanted to see me. That was kinda strange. I hesitated to answer really, but then the phone rang. It was him. He said my name as i said hello. He said, "Jason! I want u here now." I started laughing. He said he was serious, I said, "Well ok then." So i headed off into the night to get what I knew was coming.
Casual Sex.
As I drove over to his place, I kept thinking about what might happen. I was thinking about his tight body. I was getting hard driving down the road. He started texting me again.. He would text things like, "Is it bad that I want you like I used to want you?", "I want you to do whatever you want to do to me", "We should be together"..
As i read these, driving and midly swerving down the road, I couldnt help but feel like I was not doing the right thing. I was not feeling it. Not like i used to, although my penis was feeling it, oh boy was it feeling it.
I arived to Jacob's and he was sitting on the porch waiting for me. As I came in he had a porno playing on the T.V. Yea, it was a straight porno. It seemed to me that he wanted to get busy right off the bat. But that is not me. I can't be like that. I kinda missed him and wanted to talk to him. I gave him a huge hug, and could smell that smell of ineberation. I knew then, this was not for me. Did i stop and say anything about it? No. I didn't. Why? I don't know.
We talked for a bit about life n such, and he layed across my legs and wanted me to massage his back. He was topless with nothing but boxers on. He is built well and muscular legs to boot. After all he is a soccer player. He is mostly smooth on his upper legs and ass. Back is spotless. Not one bump. My head was spinning. I think mostly because of the blood loss from my brain. Well that is what I am guessing anyway. As I massaged his back and legs it was like at that moment, my morals were out the window. What i felt, didnt matter. I was no longer in control.
He suggested we take a shower, so we did. U know what all goes on in the shower. lol. Then off to the bed. I sure must have been on "TOP" of things, cause he sure got off quick. That was that.
After we layed to sleep. He scooted closer and did something he never did before. He put his arm around me and passed out. I had bad dreams all night, and really could not sleep well. Did i feel that bad, or was it just too strange for me after all this time.
I don't love him like i used to. For me its more of a friends love. Not anything more.
Damn Penis Brain.
I got up the next morning, and drove home. I had to work in 2 hours. On the way home. I was not feeling that great emotionally. Not like i was all unstable and freaking out, but it sure was tugging at m heart. I kept thinking about Taylor. Y i don't know. But I was. I mean, He is not even mine and probably will not ever be. I guess i feel more like... idk... cheap. Like, a slut.
I guess tho, im just human. Either way, I kinda regret it, and I didn't even cheat on anyone?!
The ReSt Of The WeEkeNd
....was awesome. I wont lie. Went to Haunted houses, hung with friends, and TeePee'd someones house.. well houses. lol. We had so much fun. Haunted houses are always good cause when yer with a group everyone brings their own element to the group. So it makes it better fer sure. We were tripping and falling, and dancing at random times. Standing in line is always fun too, cause u get quality time with yer friends. Like, u cant go anywhere, so you talk, laugh, and tell stories.
Sometimes in life i think i have to remember the Yin and the Yang. The Good WITH the Bad.


13 comments:
hey dude :)
K well, i think u feel the way u do because u didn't do what u really felt right about. I think any time that we do something that doesn't feel right with our conscience/our hearts, then we r gonna have problems and feel like u did/do. No, u didnt cheat on anyone, so thats definately a good thing. I think sex is a special thing (im old fashioned i guess haha) and that if its ever rushed just to 'get off' then it will leave anyone/everyone feeling empty inside. afterwards, people do different things to try and get their mind off it, but its kinda always there...
I guess maybe if u dont wanna feel this way then only do it with a person u really love and care about, not someone who u are just attracted to physically-seems like it defeats the purpose of love. Like you said, u had a ton of fun the rest of the weekend-pure fun, not fun with guilt attached. maybe that should kind of be a hint to u about how to have fun without feeling bad with yourself or dissapointed in urself. idk, its totally ur life and ur choice, but just a suggestion.
wait until love-thats what wanking and having a little fun (not sex) with close friends is for haha :)
<3
Landyn
All I can say is just take your night with Jacob as it is.. just a nice release and don't over think it. You can't judge everything you do with Taylor in mind.
In any case, I'm totally jealous of you and soccer bod ;) I LOVE soccer players.
ahh these things happen, and guys have need, rembear in for a pound, in for a penny, i like that saying, and yes the good comes with the bad, but sex is a funny thing, hormones are racing at that time and judgment goes out the window, and then your uaslly feel guitly, and tay probably not gay, so at least you getting somewhere with the other guy, ohhh and repsone to my emails, i like reading emails, yay
i kno exactly how u feel, though technically u were not cheating. unlike me :O agree wiv jc & dl. blame the hormones! and don't bring taylor into it too much. lol!
ok, deffo nt the same romantic relationship than with taylor :). ok, i smile bt u know im nt teasing u cos i have too much respect for u nd first for ur sincerity.
ok, brain nd heart nd penis smtims (often ?) dont walk on the same way nd bargain to be the leader! then, what a mess inside of us lol.
maybe u cud just consider brain, heart nd penis are just genuine parts of u nd they need to have their turn from time to time. just a natural stuff after all. so, if u dont cheat with lies, then theres no big deal. like 'ur penis wanted to have a night for it, well, u gave it nd thats just fine'.
i mean, if u dont lie to others, thats ok. but brain, heart nd penis can have their little fight inside of u, theres no cheat, no victim.
well, i guess u can know why im so kinda talkative tonight :). therefore, if im saying is just foolish, then forgive me please (now, time to sleep in france!).
I think a lot of people have gone through the same thing. After all, we are human beings/mammals, and we propagate through sex. At many times we are influenced by our own hormones. Unless you are know what you exactly want, or don't want…
=)
Relax FFS! U r human and male. U did not force or seduce or tie him up and bugger him!
Not every sexual encounter is ideal and perfect. That's just life.
We get experience from failure sometimes. So sort it out, take note, and chalk it up to thinking with the wrong head!
I think part of growing up is learning "impulse control." You learn how powerful your emotions are, and you figure out what is right and what is wrong (with input from parents, church, school, etc.). And if you decide something you did was not so good, you don't just say, "That's life." You try to figure out where you lost control. So next time, you can avoid doing something you'll regret.
This time you got taken by surprise. But since it felt wrong, next time you want to be prepared. Maybe when Jacob texts and calls you're ready for him and you say something like, "Jacob, I'm sorry, but it just didn't feel right for me last time. You're not a bad guy, but this isn't right for me."
So this can be a good learning experience if you decide to apply the lesson.
hey, Ngetz
i said about th same as u, just in more relevant terms.
i think jason should learn something, but his post sounded way too overwhelmed w/ guilt IMHO.
Better to "sort it out, take note [of how he got off track], etc" as i sed... than to focus on his guilt and feeling so bad about himself. By "that's life" i in no way sed it was OK. Just reassured him and suggested he learn a lesson. Please dont twist what i sed.
.
maybe you were feeling bad because you knew that, as physically fulfilling as the action could be, it would ultimately be emotionally and spiritually meaningless. in your mind, you already knew this wasn't going anywhere other than getting off (albeit, with a really hot boy).
steevo —
The words I put in quotes were your words, but I was using them more as a characterization of the cumulative effect of the posts from dl, jc, raz, stan, and positive rants, and I wasn't even thinking of the words as specifically coming from you. IOW, it was a cumulative effect of a series of posts that I was concerned to counterbalance. If we basically agree, IMO that's a good thing. Sorry if you thought it was a personal attack, because that's not what I intended, just a response to my overall impression of how the thread had gone.
I love all you guys. lol. Seriously. thanks everyone.
Jase
i didnt mean for my comment to sounds preachy lol sorry if it came across like that...just want u to be happy :)
-Landyn
Post a Comment