Hey Hey everyone. Just a little update on what all is going on with me.
I was sick for like 4 days, and was not even in the mood to be on the computer. I know right. Me of all people.. on top of that today is Wednesday.. That is supposed to mean that me and Taylor are supposed to hang out, but of course I have to work. But have no fear, I have friday off and we are going to hang out all day.
Taylor and I talked a bit on the phone last night. We were looking at some Oakleys (sunglasses) last week and he was really wanting this other pair that are all white.. He wanted to sell the pair the he has now and get them. They are pretty nice. I was looking at another pair, but really did not know if I wanted to spend that kind of money on them. Even if I wanted to buy Taylors they are they are like 115$. So i was a little hesitant.
These are the pair he has now.
These are the pair he wants to get.

Well I called Taylor last night after the movie i went too. (Eagle Eye = Good Movie), nd I told him that I was just going to buy them from him. He asked if I was sure if I wanted them, and I said to him, "Honestly Taylor, I would want them because they are yours, and u know how I am about those kind of things. Shit u give me always means more to me than just going out and buying a new pair or whatever". So he said that sounds good, and chatted a bit more about friday, then we hung up. Well on my drive him Taylor called me and told me that He is going to buy the new pair of sunglasses that he wanted and he wants to give his old (like a month old) pair to me. Just give them to me. I was not really sure what to say. I was like, "But I cant Just let u GIVE them to me!" then he said, (in the cutest voice i might add), "Well what if I want to". I just melted. I could have rolled my truck. I was jello. I just said to him well if u don't have enough for the new ones, then ill at least help pay for those then. He aggreed to that.
So we are planning on hanging out on friday and I think that i am gonna stay the night with him. I don't know tho, a part of me wants to, and then there is a part of me that does not know if it would even happen, or if its such a good idea. But il let u guys know.
The other night I was looking at quotes and inspirational things n such, and it inspired me to write a bit of my own, and include bits of others, at like 3:30 in the morning I texted him while he was sleeping and said;
"I'm Glad ur in my life Taylor. U just get me. U gather all the little peices i am usually in and give them back to me in the right order. That's why I love you. 'If your alone, I'll b your shadow, If you cry, Ill be your shoulder, If your happy I'll b your smile, If u just need a friend, Ill just b me.'"
In the morning, he texted bak;
"I'm glad ur in my life too. I love you man".
I can't help but just say things i feel, even if i take the pussy way out and text it to him in quotes. lol. O well.. I know he knows and he is still hangin in there with me.
--
I was sick for like 4 days, and was not even in the mood to be on the computer. I know right. Me of all people.. on top of that today is Wednesday.. That is supposed to mean that me and Taylor are supposed to hang out, but of course I have to work. But have no fear, I have friday off and we are going to hang out all day.
Taylor and I talked a bit on the phone last night. We were looking at some Oakleys (sunglasses) last week and he was really wanting this other pair that are all white.. He wanted to sell the pair the he has now and get them. They are pretty nice. I was looking at another pair, but really did not know if I wanted to spend that kind of money on them. Even if I wanted to buy Taylors they are they are like 115$. So i was a little hesitant.
These are the pair he has now.

These are the pair he wants to get.

Well I called Taylor last night after the movie i went too. (Eagle Eye = Good Movie), nd I told him that I was just going to buy them from him. He asked if I was sure if I wanted them, and I said to him, "Honestly Taylor, I would want them because they are yours, and u know how I am about those kind of things. Shit u give me always means more to me than just going out and buying a new pair or whatever". So he said that sounds good, and chatted a bit more about friday, then we hung up. Well on my drive him Taylor called me and told me that He is going to buy the new pair of sunglasses that he wanted and he wants to give his old (like a month old) pair to me. Just give them to me. I was not really sure what to say. I was like, "But I cant Just let u GIVE them to me!" then he said, (in the cutest voice i might add), "Well what if I want to". I just melted. I could have rolled my truck. I was jello. I just said to him well if u don't have enough for the new ones, then ill at least help pay for those then. He aggreed to that.
So we are planning on hanging out on friday and I think that i am gonna stay the night with him. I don't know tho, a part of me wants to, and then there is a part of me that does not know if it would even happen, or if its such a good idea. But il let u guys know.
The other night I was looking at quotes and inspirational things n such, and it inspired me to write a bit of my own, and include bits of others, at like 3:30 in the morning I texted him while he was sleeping and said;
"I'm Glad ur in my life Taylor. U just get me. U gather all the little peices i am usually in and give them back to me in the right order. That's why I love you. 'If your alone, I'll b your shadow, If you cry, Ill be your shoulder, If your happy I'll b your smile, If u just need a friend, Ill just b me.'"
In the morning, he texted bak;
"I'm glad ur in my life too. I love you man".
I can't help but just say things i feel, even if i take the pussy way out and text it to him in quotes. lol. O well.. I know he knows and he is still hangin in there with me.
--


7 comments:
omg. something is gonna happen friday night. i can feeeeel it. i think that he at least wants to try it once with you. happy thoughts from me to you. :) cheers. and thanks for the comments.
awwww thts so cute man :)
u two have an awesome relationship, and im so glad that things are going well...u really couldnt ask for (too) much more ;)
take care buddy, hope ur feeling better and all is well for u
<3 Landyn
You have, like, the sweetest relationship with Taylor. I'm not sure what else to say, but I wish you the best.
that's so cute!!
have fun friday.
get well soon <3
The Oakleys look real nice. I was actually looking at buying some new sunglasses today too.
And You and Taylor have the best relationship ever. It's so dang cute. I really hope that things work out fo you on Friday. Just don't be afraid to ask him. He has given you all the signals and you just need to go for it.
Wishing you all the best!! And hope you feel better soon!
you do send the nice text dont ya, from what i read, somthing could happen, but it depends on much you trust yourself, but yea nice glasses, expensive but nice. but rembear have fun which i am sure you will do, and thxs for the email, it made my day, expect a reaply.
Argh you guys are SOO cute and it's like a movie where everything leads up to that single kiss that starts it all.
Uh, sorry I don't watch a lot of movies so I'm guessing that's what happens...
And you'll have a great time Friday :) I hate sleepovers so whenever Gay Best Friend asks me to sleep over, I always decline. Maybe I shouldn't?
No I should. haha.
Keep us updated! :D
Post a Comment